The Garden Oaks Civic Club meets Tuesday December 2nd at 7:00 pm. It is a brief meeting followed by a pot-luck dinner.
It is being held at a different location this year, the Garden Oaks Montessori, 901 Sue Barnett.
Details are in the Garden Oaks Gazette, attached.
Garden Oaks is a unique area’ it was to be “the next River Oaks” when it was first built. If you like the area but you can’t find the home you want try the adjoining Oak Forest, or inside the loop, Timbergrove Manor/Lazybrook. These are similar neighborhoods…See the following pages for details:
- Oak Forest Page with history, location, description of neighborhood and MLS Search.
- Garden Oaks Page with home search, history, description of this adjoining neighborhood.
- Timbergrove Manor/Lazybrook Homes are are 1940’s – 1950’s neighborhoods
- A page devoted to several Areas Around the Heights
- My Interactive Map of Heights Neighborhoods