Mangum Manor Sales-Jan 2014
Check my page on Mangum Manor to get background info on this neighborhood. Location, history and links are included. As of January 10, 2014 there are only 3 homes on the market in Mangum Manor…all 3 are under contract.
I am attaching a Mangum_Manor_Sales_List for the Second Half of 2013. This by itself, doesn’t tell you much, since you don’t know condition of property, whether it was remodeled, etc., but it gives a quick look and average prices. If you want to investigate them further, I have attached a detailed report of the same houses. Mangum Manor Sales Rpt-2nd Half The chart below gives a quick look at the neighborhood. It gives a price range for Mangum Manor sales. The lot sizes are large, minimum 6600 SF, but a few are quite a bit larger.
Mangum Manor Sales-Second Half 2013
|#Sold||$ Range||Avg. $||SF Range||Avg. SF||Avg $/SF||Lot Size||Avg.DOM*|
|13||$165K-$252K||$199K||1134-2351 SF||1589 SF||$125/SF||9123 SF||13 Days|
* DOM (Days on Market) like every close-in neighborhood is low. The majority sold within 10 days. Of the 13 Mangum Manor properties sold in the last half of 2013 the average ratio of list price to sold price was 0.99. This means that on average they sold for 99% of list price. Most ranged from 2-3% under list to 1% over list price. The chart above doesn’t give a lot of data, but it allows you to compare neighborhoods, like the similar chart for neighboring Oak Forest.
Swamplot posted info on a midcentury modern home in Mangum Manor.
Check out some similar areas below:
- Oak Forest Page with history, location, description of neighborhood and MLS Search.
- Garden Oaks Page with home search, history, description of this adjoining neighborhood.
- Timbergrove Manor/Lazybrook Homes are are 1940’s – 1950’s neighborhoods
- A page devoted to several Areas Around the Heights
- My Interactive Map of Heights Neighborhoods