Walk to the new Houston light rail station from this Quitman St townhome!
Built in 2007, this 3 bedroom 3.5 bath contemporary townhome is 2631 SF and features upgrades galore! Walk to the Quitman St. Station on the just-started-construction light rail. The N Main rail line will come up Main Street from U of H, then jog over to Fulton along Lindale Park and up to the newly remodeled Northline Mall. The Quitman Station is just 2 blocks away.
Bright, open spaces. You will love the oak floors and stairs. The wrought iron and glass stairway gives an open feel and a leave dramatic focal point. There is a huge rooftop terrace overlooking downtown.
The downstairs bedroom with it’s own bath could be a study or office.
Unique granite throughout, including a massive granite topped island with sink. See photos of dramatic glass mosaic tile wall in kitchen. Jennaire appliances.
See slideshow of 309 Quitman. The owner is the architect and builder of this gated group of 3 homes. He put a lot of upgrades into this end home:
· Soft Silhouette blinds in all rooms
· Light fixtures that are works of art
· Travertine throughout entire first floor
· Unique wall-mounted shelf sink in powder room
· Upgraded plumbing fixtures
A wall of glss mosaic tile in kitchen
Nuvo Technologies Home Audio System installed. Two speakers and one touch screen keypad in each of the following rooms: First floor bedroom, Dining Room, Master Bedroom, Master Bath, 3rd floor Bedroom, Garage, and Rooftop Deck. Touch screen to select music for that room or entire house. Surround sound from stereo, ipod, etc.,
· Living Room pre-wired for 7.1 Surround Sound with all equipment located in kitchen cabinet. 6 flush-mounted speakers.
· Master has 5 flush-mounted speakers for a 5.1 Surround experience.
· 1st & 3rd floor bedrooms pre-wired for 5.1 Surround Sound
Realtors: Tired of showing run of the mill townhomes that cost $165/SF? The builder made 3 quality homes here, but upgraded his to the max. Call Rich Martin or CSS to show.
Just one block East of the Heights. From White Oak Blvd, one block east of I-45. Close to Med Center, downtown and the Heights, U of H.
For more info on this home or other homes for sale in Houston Heights, Lindale Park or other Houston close-in neighborhoods, call Inner Loop Realtor, Rich Martin
Incoming search terms:
- contemporary townhomes houston
- modern townhomes houston
- contemporary homes for sale houston
- contemporary homes for sale in houston
- contemporary homes houston
- contemporary homes in houston for sale
- contemporary townhomes
- houston contemporary townhomes
- houston contemporary homes for sale
- contemporary houston townhomes