Spring Branch New Homes-Lots of Choices
Spring Branch is once again offering a lot of choices in new home construction. Spring Branch covers a large area. It is generally accepted to be in the triangle between Hempstead Rd and Katy Freeway west just past BW8. It excludes the Villages that cross I-10 though. The Spring Branch Management District has a pdf Spring Branch District Map of boundaries. Also click on “Neighborhoods” above or click this link for my Page on Spring Branch Homes.
Fourth quarter Spring Branch new home sales were 30 homes. This is about double the same period the previous year. The biggest portion of this increase was City Choice Homes sales.
Some of the current builders are:
- City Choice Homes is selling a large number of homes off Emnora just East of Blalock. These are mainly in the $180’s
- David Weekly Homes has 4 homes in Hilshire Village at $484K to $605K
- Euro Home Builders is building homes in Wrenwood (just outside Beltway) at ~$300’s
- InTown Homes has several homes scattered around from the $200’s to $500’s
- Lovett Homes is building on Awty School Rd (off N Post Oak, just N of Katy Freeway)
- Riverway Homes has homes in the $300’s to $430 off Silber Rd
- Terra Cotta Homes is building a group of homes off Flowerdale. 3000 Sf priced at $460K
- ODD Group (I love that name) has 2 contemporary homes on Janak for sale, and 2 more planned at $480K. These are the homes I’m showing below.
The ODD Group (Open Design & Development) is a Houston builder whose last couple of projects were in the Heights. She is building in Spring Branch because land prices are crazy in the Heights, and her green, open style of home fits nicely with the Spring Branch neighborhood. The homes have a soft contemporary exterior, with a stunning interior with soaring ceilings, screened porch, energy efficient/green features…wonderful living spaces. Let me know if you would like to tour these homes or other Spring Branch new homes.