Heights Blvd Art-Why We Love the Heights
There are a million reason people love the Heights. Besides the cool century old homes, the great location, the sense of community, the ambiance…there is culture and art. Here is the latest:
Redbud’s second projects on Heights Blvd is True South – A Historic Trail of the Arts (2nd Annual Sculpture on the Boulevard).
These on on view April 15 through December 15, 2015, all along Heights Boulevard.
Redbud’s Co-Curators, Gus Kopriva And Chris Silkwood put this together with the following artists: Joe Barrington, Mark Bradford, Tara Conley, Kermit Eisenhut, Tim Glover, Sharon Kopriva, Hans Molzberger and Emily Sloan.
Here is a link to their previous project True North.
Here are photos I took today of some of the installations…sorry about those..I’ll add them later.
For more information on Houston Heights please see:
- My Page on Houston Heights Homes The one source for understanding the Heights
- Heights Historic Districts. Maps, locations, descriptions of 7 Heights historic districts
- Interactive Heights Map See how this jigsaw puzzle of neighborhoods fit together
- Houston Heights New Home Prices 1st Q 2015 prices of new homes on smaller lots
- Resale Prices of Houston Heights Homes 1st Q 2015 price summary of resale home
Tags: Houston Heights