Crawfish Festival in the Heights
This years Heights Crawfish Festival should be the biggest one ever with 6000 people expected to attend.
Saturday, March 7, 2015. 411 W 20th St, behind Heights Floral Shop.
Admission to the festivities is free, crawfish aren’t free of course. They are $18 for a platter including corn and potatoes.
Events include “live music, the finale of the annual Idol of the Heights singing contest, performances by local schools, exhibitor booths and shopping opportunities, a Kids’ World area of rides and activities, and of course crawfish! Each year we see thousands of residents from all over Houston attend and repeated media coverage. This year we are expecting an attendance of over 6,000! Happy Fatz will return to provide hot dogs and gourmet desserts, and we welcome Papa Murphy’s Pizza to serve cheese and pepperoni pizza for those non-mudbug eaters.”
For more info and to prepurchase the crawfish platters go to the Heights Chamber of Commerce.
For more information on Houston Heights please see:
- My Page on Houston Heights Homes The one source for understanding the Heights
- Heights Historic Districts. Maps, locations, descriptions of 7 Heights historic districts
- Interactive Heights Map See how this jigsaw puzzle of neighborhoods fit together
- Houston Heights New Home Prices 1st Q 2015 prices of new homes on smaller lots
- Resale Prices of Houston Heights Homes 1st Q 2015 price summary of resale home
Tags: Houston Heights